The IBM FHIR Server supports FHIR R4 and is at version 4.10.2.
The IBM FHIR Server is delivered in three ways.
- A Modular Application
- Jars published to Maven Central
- Search for Jars at https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.ibm.fhir
- DockerHub: ibmcom/ibm-fhir-server
- OpenLiberty OpenJ9 Application that runs the FHIR Server webapp.
- DockerHub: ibmcom/ibm-fhir-schematool
- SchemaTool used to deploy the IBM FHIR Server’s Operational Datastore to Postgres, Db2
- DockerHub: ibmcom/ibm-fhir-bucket-tool
- reindexing and synthetic loading tool
- DockerHub: ibmcom/ibm-fhir-term-loader
- Loads terminology
- A Helm Chart to Install a Working Environment
If you have more specifics, we can work on diving into the features.