Please find a sampling of various conferences and papers, I’ve been involved in:
Thank you to my co-authors and presenters – Engineering Scalable, Secure, Multi-Tenant Cloud for Healthcare Data. DJ, Anca, Rohit, Jason, Shakil, Kirk, Senthil, Yichong and Yaoping.
Business Partner Day 406 – Ignite your IBM SmartCloud for Social Business Integration
SHOW501 Mastering Social Development Using the IBM Collaboration QuickStart for Social Business
Creating an IBM Collaboration QuickStart for Social Business 3.0 Instance
I have also presented on many topics related to Social, Web 2.0 and Application Development:
- IBM Connect 2013 – Presented on IBM Social Business Toolkit SDK and the IBM Collaboration Quickstart for Social Business
- Lotusphere 2012 – Presented on IBM Social Business Toolkit
- Exceptional Web Experience Conference 2011 – TECH-D23 – Hands-On Lab – Empowering your Exceptional Web Experience with the IBM Social Business Toolkit
- Lotusphere 2011 – AD204 – Customizing IBM Lotus Symphony and Automating Your Enterprise Deployment MacWorld 2010 – Lotus Symphony 3 for the Mac – Be Free. Work Smart.
- Lotusphere 2010 – JMP202 – IBM Lotus Symphony Jumpstart
- Lotusphere 2009/2010 – IBM Lotus Symphony Programmability Workshop
- Lotusphere 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010 – Lotus Solutions Development Lab Workshops
- New England Lotus Users Group May 2008 – Integrating Lotus and Web 2.0 with Mashups
- IBM Academy of Technology 2008 – Integrating the Web 2.0 Madness
- Technical Leadership Exchange 2008 – Accepted to Speak on Portal Mashups & lead the Open Labs WebSphere Portal Technical Conference 2007 – WebSphere Portal Composite Applications Workshop Impact 2007 – WebSphere Portal Composite Applications Workshop