My lab is now live and available on the IBM Digital Developer Conference. In my session, developers integrate a healthcare data application using IBM FHIR Server with OpenShift serverless, to create and respond to actual healthcare scenarios.
The lab materials Link to the lab material https://prb112.github.io/healthcare-serverless/ and you need to sign up for the lab using the following instructions.
Signing up for the Lab
To get access to the lab environment, follow the following instructions:
1. Get added to the IBM Cloud account “DEGCLOUD” using the following app:
– Enter Lab key: welcome
– Enter IBM ID: the email you used to sign up for the Digital Developer Conference
2. You will then get an invite message in your email which you must accept to continue. It doesn’t matter if you see an “oops” message here.
3. Then, you can use the following app to get access to a cluster.
– Open Link https://ddc-healthcare-lab.mybluemix.net
– Enter Lab key: oslab
– Enter IBM ID: The email you used to create your IBM Cloud account
To jump right to the session you can go right to the IBM website https://developer.ibm.com/conferences/digital-developer-conference-hybrid-cloud/track-5-labs/s2-healthcare-data-serverless/